Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why do I have different file formats in the software I downloaded?
We like to include different file formats for our customers to make sure they have the file types they need to work with. Here is a listing of the file types you might see in your download.
CDR - These are CorelDraw files and should be opened using CorelDraw 8 or higher
3. How can I open your art in my raster-based paint program?
4. How do I change the fonts in a template using Coreldraw?
5. I can't seem to change the fonts that go in a circle around a design. How do I change these fonts?
These fonts are 'Fit To Path' fonts. We left the paths in each template giving you the ability to replace them with your text. Here are the simple steps to do this:
7. I get 'Font Missing' errors when I open your templates. I need these fonts so I can see the templates in the way they were originally created!
No problem, you may download the fonts to our templates here: fonts.zip
The following instructions are for loading fonts into a Windows-based computer.
1. Select Start (bottom left of main Windows' screen)
9. I can't seem to ungroup your clipart when I open it in Coreldraw! The art appears as on object and my ungroup command is grayed out - how do I fix this?
The problem is a file filter setting within CorelDraw and how it is interpreting the file you're trying to import. You are probably selecting the encapsulated postscript (.eps) filter to open our .eps files. To remedy this problem, slect the Adobe Illustrator (.ai) filter to open our file or select no filter at all. If you're still having problems, you will need to change your filter settings within CorelDraw itself. The next question deals with this issue.
10. How do I change the filter settings within CorelDraw so I can import your art as vector art?
This should already be preset and automatic within your CorelDraw program but if you're having trouble importing, you may need to make the following change.
Select the following menu items:
|We accept purchase orders from verified academic institutions|